Preparing your Home for the Appraisal
– Make sure all the maintenance and repairs are finished.
– Put away any clutter.
– Clean up the backyard.
– Prepare any and all records that you can show the appraiser regarding your home improvement projects.
– Thoroughly clean the home, the cleaner it looks the better the estimate!
– Do make sure the appraiser has access to all interior and exterior areas.
What our Professional Appraisers will look for
– The condition of your home. Our professional appraiser will identify any improvements or updates needed.
– Size of your home. Square footage is important, but it’s also worth noting that the total area of a finished home is just as if not more important.
– Location matters, our local experts will examine your homes surroundings. This will either boost or hurt the value of your home.
– Major updates. Any investment you’ve put into your home, whether a new kitchen, bathroom, or basement…this will also be factored in.
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We Work for You!
Trusted Local Experts
Making your situation as easy as possible
Providing you with great service is what we strive for! There is no better feeling than being to help local Michigan families. Know that when you choose Prospect Appraisal, you’re getting the most professional, honest, hard working people.